Professional Quality Pool Care Products
Take care of your pool all year long
Off season products are designed to care for your pool during the months when your pool is not being used.
Why go through the hassle of closing your pool?
Closing your pool makes maintenance easy during the off months and keeps things under control until you are ready to open it. Closing your pool properly means an easier spring opening that can help save effort, time and money!
Take care of all your pool closing needs
Hibernate® Closing Kits
- Offered in two different sizes, one treats 40 000L and the second treats 80 000L
- Both kits contain Hiber Shock and Hibernate Algaecide
- Convenient winterization guide included, with step-by-step instructions
Hibernate® Deluxe Closing Kit
- Contains one 1L bottle of Hibernate Algecide, two bags of Hiber Shock and one 1L bottle of Hibernate Stain & Scale Inhibitor
- Designed for most in-ground pools
- Specially formulated for winter conditions
- Treats up to 80 000L
For specific winterization needs
Hibernate® Premium Antifreeze
- Triple action antifreeze, corrosion inhibitor and lubricator
- Guaranteed to -45°C (-50°F)
- Impactful winter shock used to oxidize and clarify through the off season
- Restores water clarity
- Use of product makes pool opening easy
- Ideal for all pool surfaces
Hibernate® Algicide II
- Prevents pool algae growth during off season
- Allows for clear water at spring opening
- No mixing or pre-dissolving needed
- Formulated for use in chlorinated or brominated swimming pools of all surfaces and filter types
Hibernate® Stain & Scale Inhibitor
- Protects pool over winter months
- Controls scale formation on surfaces, piping and equipment
- Prevents stains cause by iron, copper and manganese
Is winterizing your pool a confusing undertaking?
Let your BioGuard Dealer take the stress away and provide expert know-how.